Skip to main content

Reply to "Template stretching to the right"

Hi Deb,

This code replaces your current template code.

Just delete all the code in the template editor for current template and copy - paste this code to replace.

http://practicewriter.com/vu/?5371E

The code is tested with IE7 Firefox 3 and Safari 3.2. There is a minor visual bug with Auctiva Store Window in browsing with FF3 / Safari 3.2. The Store has a white background field surrounding the Store Windows (like a mat). That's a bug that was reported to Auctiva and I think they responded there isn't a simple fix due to how FF3 and Safari 3.2 treat the EMBED element. I'm looking for work-arounds. It's not a show-stopper, just one of those annoying visual aesthetic glitches that some browsers do.

If Neil or any of the other Auctiva folks are monitoring the thread, I'm finding the only fix is adding the bgcolor to either EMBED or the SW parms. If that was your conclusion as well, does moving ALL the code for the Store Window to the template to add the code present the only functional fix, other than some added script for the bgcolor for a rewrite during load? Have you folks considered something like...

[STORE_WINDOW;bgcolor=FF0000]

Danno
Last edited by danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.