Skip to main content

Reply to "Templates and Notifications to switch template using until resolved"

Thanks again. . . . I am amazed at how many notes it takes to get this across and & links sent on my part sending links to get to point. Most of which could easily have been found on my closed listing page by putting in item name and clicking on previous listing. Yes, your last note did indicate that they were discontinued, however, it also mentions a "NEW VERSIONS" which are not new and are sure NOT versions of the one I originally used? They are old templates with no visible changes. I have been using those forever so they are not in face "new versions" as mentioned.

However, again as previously mentioned, the wording used in notification, is deceptive and untrue and sure would have saved me a lot of time, and waiting to relist items? Again to ebay sellers time is MONEY. There is NO way that unlisted items can sell. Would also probably save others from running around also. I find am shocked at the wordage on this and it really should be changed so we know that it is discontinued without ever asking? I am sure this will come up again unless changed. Frankly once this is over, after a few months I would probably forget it and ask again.

At this point it is not the templates being removed at all, it is the running around trying to get to the bottom since the beginning notes did not say this at all...(unless I am missing something)

Thanks again for the help.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.