Skip to main content

Reply to "templates are too wide can't get a good response from support"

Hi! I can't post a link because I manually corrected the active ones on eBay and they are fine. I prepared one this AM but didn't list it because of the on going problem.

Support told me the steps to take to eliminate a long series of continuous letters that would shrink the template to proper size. But I had to do it as I mentioned above.

I found my image under "saved" and clicked on the little html icon and a box opened up with the html. I found the long thread there and manually deleted it again. But when I checked the "preview" it was still too wide. Must still have more to remove.

Sounds like the bottom line is how do I permanently eliminate that offending line? OR, do I have to start from scratch and create my listing info. again. But if I do have to do that will the same problem exist?

I would also like to know why it is in there to begin with. Is it something I did? If so I was hoping to learn how the problem was created so that I can avoid it again. Thanks so much for trying to help me.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.