Skip to main content

Reply to "Text editor changes listing format and text"

I see that code too. Funny thing is when I reported this to support the other day they had the nerve to tell me that I had a lot of excessive HTML in my description!

Uh, hello!!! Your text editor put it there you dolts!

I've spent more time trying to get one listing out than it's worth in the money I make. Now I know, everyone says "what do you want for free?" That doesn't really hold water here. Auctiva is part of eBays developer program. They get money, and not a small chunk, from ebay to create useful software for the eBay community. So even though they don't get the cash from us, they do get it which should make them somewhat accountable for poor software.

Now, is Auctiva really the best? I doubt it. Is it the best for free? Sure. But what other "free" options are there? Turbo Lister? Sure, if you don't mind all the fees for images and scheduling. Spare Dollar has a decent system that I used to use before I found Auctiva. Considering the frustration level here I'm beginning to wonder if I made a mistake in switching.

Well, off to yell at support yet again! Now the image uploaders don't work right. Geeesh, what's next.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.