Skip to main content

Reply to "text or font problems using auctiva's templates"

Dear Danno, thanks for your prompt reply. So to recap... are you saying to Cut from Word, (using Word's toolbar, and NOT the keyboard), and then Paste using the Auctiva Toolbar??? If this is true, Thank you for informing me! I will try a listing right away and see if this is the problem.

I do want to say that my current problems with fonts has nothing to do with cut and paste by any method, as I have been typing the description directly into Auctiva's box. I have been doing this for 6 months or so now, since Auctiva's techie said to do it so, to solve problems. It seemed to solve a few problems, but not the FONT problem.

So, you mentioned that Auctiva has prechosen fonts and font sizes for certain templates?? How and where can I find out this information? ... so I could inform myself before making a listing?
I hope that soon there will there be a way that you can know this BEFORE you make your description and choose fonts?? Because as it is now, if you start your listing from Top to Bottom, you choose your template AFTER you make your description - and choose your fonts.

In response to your inquiry re MY chosen templates: I use only 4 or 5 or them now, with occasionally an different one for a specific product. When I have time, I will take notes, names of specific templates and get back to you on this. Perhaps if I stick to a few/or maybe a dozen favorite templates that have PRECHOSEN fonts, I will be safe from this jungle. Do you think that this is a good idea for me? Thank you for your interest.
Barbara
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.