Skip to main content

Reply to "text or font problems using auctiva's templates"

Hi,

It's just the paste (for sure) that requires specific use of the description box editor's toolbar tool, e.g. the Paste from Word icon on the upper bar at left center with "W" on clipboard icon. That tool does a specific conversion for Word code to HTML code and adds correct format that prevents subsequent code rejection or drop-out.

In the template selector on the one-page lister, the Preview of an individual template will visually display the template on new page with it's default font, color, and size on sample text. To check the actual font used, would require checking the source in the template library. Easiest method would be to use the custom template editor on a specific template and locate the font family coded.

Normally, you can type plain text in the description editor box and apply font, sizes, colors, etc. from the toolbar menu. If that's not working correctly for a specific template(s), most likely there is a bug as cause that should be reported to Auctiva with a Support Case.

I've used dozens of the stock templates over the years and made many for myself and others. I've only seen VERY RARE situations, where there was a bug that prevented correct use (as described). Usually, they fix those quickly, so I'm not currently aware of one that's not working (don't have a list).

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.