Skip to main content

Reply to "The big problem with shipping DSRS is that there is NOT a DSR for QUALITY OF PACKING"

4onecollectibles How about this one - extreme you say:
quote:
pizza box (I know this is extreme but I've received valuable items I've purchased through eBay packed and shipped exactly this way!)

How about this:

A 24 pack coke box (the thin ones) not a case box that 4 6 packs may come in for a $100.00 Value item. I received that from a seller. She said "well, I taped it". Yes, COKE box that even a 2 year old can tear. Now expected to pay return ship back because box so bad post office will not return it to her. Incidentally, the shipping was over double what it cost and came in trashed coke box. I had no problem paying ship/handling, but expected more than coke box.

I too have a lot of the same irritations too.. but you forgot one. . (well more than one but this is a pet-peeve with me).

99 cents auctions. Yes, 99 cent trinket that gets really cheap or free listing. Then $8.00 is charged for shipping this 2 ounce trinket.. why because they encourage gouging on one hand but slapping our hands on the other. These 99 cent sellers are selling HUGE quantities and getting crappy feedback, but they do not care.. the sell 1,000's of items daily so the bad is diluted by the ones who just do not look at it.Where do they think a seller selling items at 99 cents is going to make their money. . of course, 8.00 shipping covers it.

I try to see both sides as buyer and seller. but they make it hard.

So much for pet-peeving.. ebay does not care, they do not listen. I am not sure they even notice their sales are down! They are on:
P O W E R T R I P !!!!

Vickie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.