Skip to main content

Reply to "The Gathering Place"

I think america's founders were the wisest of the wise.......made laws to protect ..WE THE PEOPLE.... and fought the principle of the wealth and power with the FEW, the kings of england..... but soon afterwards their system was changed to become who they were fighting against and new laws were made to help the robber barons few.... these found out what science knows about people and changed the wise founders laws with these in order to help the few robber barons...

actually if american family had left for canada right before the civil war they would have been better off.. avoided the phoney civil war that killed millions... and many other wars and would have avoided so much harm to the native americans... avoided the biggest pain of the great depression where usa let the robber barons harm so much... now this is back..

in 1960 americans life span was 13th best in the world.. and in 2000 down to 26th best and this is with the worlds biggest advantage of the best resources... life span is directly related to happiness.... happiness boosts ones immune system and gives a longer life... so life span and happiness pretty much the same..

i think its wise to keep an open mind...and especially check life span stats to compare countrys...i think canadas life spn is 3 yrs longer than americans and with global warming coming and world hate on america, i think its wise to think about canada....albert einstein explained what caused americas severe great depression, also he explained the PROBLEMS with education...wise people should look for any advice eisntein gave.... but of course j edgar hoover followed him like a hawk and no telling what all einstein tried to help is with...

check the taxation of the great 1950's and today.... this will tell whats going on .... usa had a short period at that time where we went back to WE THE PEOPE principle... but now thats over and back to the robber barons!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.