Skip to main content

Reply to "The HTML editor is a code breaker..."

Merrygold mentioned she wouldn't be staying at SpareDollar any longer. She doesn't really sell anymore and was just posting. She mentioned she would just 'read' the boards. The next day, I went to 'read' the boards and you can no longer 'read' the AHL or eBay Roundtable without being signed in. I imagine he has also taken away the ability to 'read' the boards from trial members as well. After all of those questions Merrygold answered on Tomas' behalf, he takes her ability to read the very boards she 'worked' on for free? Merrygold was the first person I met at SpareDollar and proably the nicest. Tomas stepped way, way over the line on this one. It was very wrong to do that to her. It shows just how much of his business was / is based on the ability to post in the forums. $4.95 was worth it for some but $8.95?

The best assessment of a person is how they handle and react to stress, pressure and the weight of the world on their shoulders. Tomas -- has shown himself. I have no further comment I on what I see.

If anyone has Merrygold's email addy, please tell her to come here and join us.

Thank you. Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.