Skip to main content

Reply to "the new Thank You Bidder e-mail feature"

For ONCE I did get the same e-mail. I rarely receive an e-mail from Auctiva that I am supposed to altho it happens occasionally. My settings are supposed to allow all e-mails sent. I do have spam filters but I carefully check them regularly as I have to so I don't miss anything from a customer. It is ludicrous to me that any new feature would be rolled out and in effect where we have to wait to disable it if we choose not to use it. That is very poor planning. Some of us have reasons we would never want to use a feature like this altho it IS a very good feature to have available. At some point I may even choose to use it, but not now. We should be allowed a choice to enable any and all new features that communicate with our customers and not even have to disable it since it can be after the fact before we are even aware something like this has taken place. I appreciate such changes and new features excite me, so naturally I encourage it, but something like this needs to be thought out and not rolled out unless it is disabled and we have a choice of enabling it. Having to wait to do something like that is crazy. That's my opinion.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.