Skip to main content

Reply to "The site is back up!"

lg20626,

You are right a lot of people do not know about forums. However, We were just glad to see ANYTHING believe me after hours of waiting on some announcement. Email you are right would have been great!! But anything was better than what we sat through for hours.

It is disappointing to say the least. But not as disappointing as when the virus spread throughout a few years back. But will disappointing and very discouraging. This has happened before and I guess we have to expect it will happen again.

Auctiva, a short email goes a very long way. Also, how about support being like forums, so that we can actually report outages that you could even set up in the event of one that says:

We are aware there is an outage, we are working on it at the present time.. blah.. blah. . blah. Then we KNOW you KNOW about it. Or a phone set up like the power/cable companies have so that you can report issues of outages. I assumed after last crash or outage there would be a back up plan.

I am still wondering who the notes were from. Where were the leaders that we are use to?? Were they even notified? Strange that usually in the past they wrote these news blurbs. Do they still work there? It is not overly reassuring to get notes from people whose names and titles we have never seen, however, was much better than nothing. Just curious??
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.