Skip to main content

Reply to "The site is back up!"

lg20626,

Believe me I did not get you wrong and I hope you do not think I did.

I know EXACTLY where you are coming from. I was checking email shutting down computer, restarting my modem, clearing the cookies, cache and you name it. . never dreaming it was auctiva problem. I thought it was mine.

An email would have saved me a lot of time!! The more I did the more irritated I got. Then I thought of forums and BINGO!! By the time they responded people were really IRRITATED to say the least!! I am still irritated that we were not even notified until hours and hours later. You have lots of members scrambling to find out what is wrong when one little note. . done!!

My PC was fried too!! That was my 2nd thought when this happened. First thought was they have closed shop with all of my pictures, etc.!! I have learned to KEEP COPIES OF ALL PICTURES!!!

I hope they even read these so they will know the frustration we had and why we are upset and how to make it better next time.

I do have to say I have seen a lot of new people on the forums through this. . so auctiva ebay side is not quite as dead as I thought it was!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.