Skip to main content

Reply to "the templates aren't available today - error message"

OK... me too. And I also decided to simply create listings w/o a template (no biggie, right?). Although, I just started using the "Seller Preferences" feature (e.g., payment, shipping, contact info), which can't be used without having a Template selected. (STILL, no biggie, right? Just cut and paste that info into the Listing Details section). WRONG! (wah!)
Here's what my problem is... (and if anyone can help, I shall be forever grateful)...
The Editor has been kicking my butt! Whether in "Design Layout mode" or "Full Screen mode", the listing detail section looks GREAT, but when I Preview the listing, it's a COMPLETE MESS (just scrambled! Stuff that is at the top displays at the bottom, middle, or scrambled throughout, etc.). I mean like the entire thing is just FUBAR!!!
HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM WITH THE EDITOR? I can usually fix it eventually just by messing with it until it straightens out. Recently, though, it's been so frequently screwed up... which prompted me to start using the "Seller Preferences" feature. It seems much 'cleaner' than to put all that info into the body of the listing details.
Anywhoooo... Any idea why I have such a problem with the editor? (I'm ready to hang myself)!!!

FYI... I've been using Auctiva for some time now and greatly appreciate this service. Also, this forum has been a fantastic resource allowing me to solve any problems on my own just by reading through others posts... so THANK-YOU SO MUCH for that!
This is my first post and I'm very sorry for writing a novel!!! Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.