Skip to main content

Reply to "the templates aren't available today - error message"

quote:
Originally posted by *perky*clo:

ANJIE - I have had the same problems lately, not just the 'scrambled descriptions' part, but also, when I'm creating a listing, the screen freezes up when I try to POST, I have to open a new window, get back into Auctiva, copy/paste everything, then sometimes it will POST on that second try.....ALSO, quite often when I've posted my listing, the descriptions are COMPLETELY GONE !!

But I love Auctiva when it works !! Smile

Thanks for your reply. It always somehow feels better to know it's not just me! Also, your last comment about disappearing descriptions AFTER posting... I haven't had any completely disappear, but MANY times after posting (even though they look PERFECT in "Preview")... the format/appearance of the actual posted listing in eBay is WAY different! I hate that, 'cuz it looks like I'm SLOPPY! (and I am actually -- probably too -- meticulous about the appearance of my listings).

ANY OTHERS WITH THE SCRAMBED EGG PROBLEM???? ...or the format changes (between Auctiva's "Preview" and eBay's actual listing after posting)?
Any ideas what to do to alleviate the problems (& frustration). It's not an urgency... but it is a bummer!

Thanks to all of you! (& Auctiva's support folks)!
Anj
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.