Skip to main content

Reply to "this morning i got a message,Auctiva Shipping Insurance has been disabled for your ac"

Auctiva changed the rules and notified NOBODY. Now to use the Auctiva insurance you have to have a positive balance...they will no longer bill you you either have to put money in or have a credit card on file. This morning I had a customer try to pay for insurance and instead checkout put the insurance fee under S&H now I have to stand in line at the PO to purchase insurance because Auctiva DIDN'T NOTIFY ANYONE ABOUT THIS CHANGE!!!! You've got to be kidding.

They made a very difficult decision very easy for me. I was actually considering staying w/ auctiva even though it would cost me $80-100 per month or more. But after this crap I immediately disabled my auctiva check out and will now longer sell their insurance. It was always a pain in the but because every weekend I would have 3-5 customers that couldn't check out through auctiva. Their answer was that "it is a browser setting or malware on the buyers computer" Yeah...that's a good answer blame the customer!

Anyway if this is the level of customer support and communication we can expect I have no intention of paying for the privilege!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.