Skip to main content

Reply to "this morning i got a message,Auctiva Shipping Insurance has been disabled for your ac"

quote:
Originally posted by liu:
this morning i got a message from auctiva,
"Auctiva Shipping Insurance has been disabled for your account‏. To re-enable the purchase of elective Auctiva products, including shipping insurance, you need to pay your current account balance of $0.00."
[...]
Big problem happened, customers are complain
there are errors during check out, can't not complete. what is wrong? any idea?i had $0.00 balance...

We apologize for the inconvenience. The two issues are unrelated. That e-mail template expects a negative balance, but we have discontinued our previous policy of allowing users to go "in the red" for shipping insurance if they didn't have a card on file for automatic billing. The text of that $0 balance e-mail is going to be fixed today. Again, we apologize.

The Checkout error is something different, and we strongly urge you to file a support case to get this resolved. We do know there were issues yesterday afternoon, but we believe those have been resolved. Please let us know if there are any issues that are outstanding.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.