Skip to main content

Reply to "This would work much better on Ebay than a Boycott will."

If anyone thinks the other big companies out there aren't paying attention to what feebay is up to you're mistaken. Some smart person with another multibillion dollar conglomerated amalgamated industries incorperated, etcetera and so on will pick up on this and just you watch and see.. They will take the model that craigslist uses and mix it with an ebay deal and every man, woman and child will be on thier way there in a heart beat and some half wit at eBay will be on the way out and on the way to the bread line for putting the squeeze on everyone. With the way money is becoming so darned tight these days it won't take much more for ebay to lose out completely. Sure, people like ourselves will still be there, but the few people like us can't keep that big old air craft carrier floating on a canoe for to long.

I'll still take what I can get. I rarely lose money on listings unless they don't sell.. speaking of which... nothing is moving right now. Mom still thinks these old pots will sell and they don't.. Oh well...
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.