Skip to main content

Reply to "Thumbnails splattered all over"

I just tried the one that worked as advertised (the one in the link in an earlier post linked again here [Link to example that worked OK]. I now remember trying that one. I now get the SAME thumbnail placement results as my splattered example that are explained in my earlier post only in text form. But I also get something else different from what I am supposed to get.

On the "July Picnic" template that is used on the GOOD example, I now get three EXTRA vertical blue bars with the red and white stars. The outside bar is contiguous with the top part of the red/white/blue border and there are three floating vertical bars that start an inch below the top part of the border. The LEFT side is messed up, too. It has 2 1/4 vertical bars with the 1/4 of a bar at the edge of the screen. There is a horizontal mouse bar, BUT an extreme right mouse slide still only shows the 2 1/4 vertical bars. None of those vertical bars show without a horizontal mouse slide to the right. The GOOD example I gave all fits on my screen. None of the right vertical bars is contiguous with the piece of top bar that sticks down an inch.

The BOTTOM is also messed up. The GOOD example has a single blue stripe with red and white stars the are immediately below the "Contact Us" information. In my "splattered thumbs" listing broken line of blue squares where the bottom line of blue stripe with red and white stars belongs...except for the part under the 2 1/4 right vertical stripes where the horizontal line has a single white and a red star before the stripe goes off the page. It has a few pixel separation below the right vertical bars.

The LEFT four vertical bars continue past where they are supposed to stop ant go past the bottom medium picture view to the regular eBay section of shipping/handling and insurance info.
THEN---- and THEN...the four fields for "Shipping & Handling," "Service," "To," and "Shipping Insurance" instead of being 12 inches wide total are all squished to fit under the four vertical bars (about 3 inches or so).

THAT, I believe is not what the thumbs are supposed to do.

AND, if I remove two pictures to a total of only, 22 everything falls back to perfection. Similar to the GOOD 24 picture link example.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.