Skip to main content

Reply to "Thumbs Up New Browser Use with Auctiva"

Just lucky I guess.

I'm not the only one..there are many others. We've even talked about it outside these boards.

Take the problem to Auctiva and not the bearer of another browser. Geesh. <shrug>

My computer is top notch, the memory is huge, my unusued disk usage is huge, my internet is cable modem and ripping fast, I use Sygate firewall, I use AVG virus. I use Spyware Blaster and Lavasoft Ad Aware. I use Spybot Search and Destroy. All independent programs that work well.

I dont' defrag religiously..perhaps once a month if that much.

I wouldn't use System Mechanic, Norton, McAfee or any other such packaged group. I'd rather use the ones I use. Each to their own if it works for them.

Also I might be on an older server as I've been here since spring of 2005. This has been discussed by many of us (outside these boards)along with the non-usage of a pre-packaged virus, firewall etc software and the fact that we have been here long enough that as Auctiva implements upgrades we learned to tweak as the system was tweaked.

Also, I schedule ahead of time, I never try to use the service during busier hours or days that are traditionally busy.

Take it up with Auctiva or walk. If I was with a service that didn't work...I wouldn't be on the listing parties boards, I'd be signing up for a new third party listing service.

But that's just me.

Off to my cloud and life as I'm done with this conversation.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.