Skip to main content

Reply to "Thumbs Up New Browser Use with Auctiva"

Cabbage Rose you have the same questions that a few others here have also discussed. It seems a very few have a direct line to Auctiva or they are just sprinkling water on the fire that breaksd out on the boards every week. Personaly I take what they say with a grain of salt. If 100's are having issues all over the nation, THEY are to.
quote:
Originally posted by Cabbage Rose:
How can it be that when everyone else is having problems with Auctiva I've NEVER read that you experience them? You seem to lead some happy, charmed life where sugar falls from the sky and daisies are the carpet under your feet. No matter how slow, or nonfunctional, or unresponsive Auctiva may be at any given time of any given day, YOU NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM and just bubble over with happiness and delight. I want to share that cloud with you because I need to have Auctiva work for me as it does for you. And...whatever you take for happiness, please give all of us the recipe. I'd love to be thrilled at each and every moment I am awake whether or not the sky is gray or the earth is rumbling.

Your boundless, cheery postings are a delight to read and somewhat puzzling, too. Especially when each and every other person using this program is having a problem and you are just zooming from page to page and window to window. Please share the secret of Auctiva, problem-free navigation. You seem to have it and inquiring minds would like to know. Eek

I use IE, Netscape and FireFox. My computer memory is HUGE. My unused disk space is HUGE. My internet is top of the line. I have spyware, virus protection, System Mechanic. I compress my drives. I defrag like religion. I don't restrict pop-ups on Auctiva and always empty my cache when I want to use this site. I do all of the right things. My son owns a computer store and I have more than enough of whatever is required to make my machine literally sing a song. So why is it so easy for you to zoom around Auctiva and so difficult for the rest of us. Why are you blessed? What have the rest of us done wrong? Roll Eyes
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.