Skip to main content

Reply to "Thumbs Up New Browser Use with Auctiva"

You know, this isn't anything new here. I've had words here with the CEO of Auctiva (at one point pretty heated) and still we have the same issues.

There is one simple fact that holds true here. Auctiva is FREE. Their other services, such as eBud and Auctiva Poster are not. So where do you think the efforts go to make sure a system stays up and running? Yup, they go where the money is.

I too have the same problems everyone has. And if Suthrnjewl never has the problems then I would only speculate that she is either entering her listings from Auctiva headquarters or has some special connection with the support group that gets her preferential service. I don't mean to sound crass but I agree with a previous poster on how everything is good and right in her world.

I've looked into pay services. I've used a few and I will probably go back soon. Just like everyone else, the service outages cost all of us money. Money that we cannot afford to lose over bad service.

Will the problems go away? Probably not until the Auctiva web based service starts charging a fee. Then, maybe, we will be able to rely on the service.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.