Skip to main content

Reply to "Thumbs Up New Browser Use with Auctiva"

I've looked at the boards and history for the paid Auctiva listing tools. They have the very same issues as those of us who don't put out a penny. So, I don't think that money is the key issue but I don't have a clue what is...sigh. Roll Eyes

However, what irritates me the most is that Suthrnjewl indicates that she and others "talk" privately about the fact that they DON'T have any listing issues or problems. Gee, isn't that nice. They have an inside track on how to make this site work well and they don't share. But what they do frequently is happily tell all of us how well Auctiva works for them.

Yes, we could all boogie to another site but if we do...an no one stays...then Auctiva and Suthrnjewl and her buddies all win. In times like these when money is so, so precious to all of us we do need to stay. We need to keep asking for changes. We need to READ what is posted and remember what we've read. We need to ASK QUESTIONS. That is the only way we will win this little battle for a site that is top notch (as they advertise).
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.