Skip to main content

Reply to "Thumbs Up New Browser Use with Auctiva"

Did you note that I have real tangible items listed?

Those are unique and designed while I'm online with Auctiva.

Evidently you didn't take the time to note the unique items that I have up for auction or else you wouldn't have stated it's the same product over and over.

My recipes & remedies Auctions? Those are scheduled and ready to go. And do go up.

If you note the original post...I came online to just post a browser. I didn't post I wasn't having problems until much later.

Thus you're comeback just made a fine example of the reason why so many of we who used to be helpful on this board no longer visit it to help other members.

There are many, MANY of us as noted by the 25,000+ auctions that are running smooth that have very few issues if any at all.

I have grabbed the html from many of my Auctiva listings and have them at other sites, too. Works for me and evidently for 25,000+ other members.

It just doesn't help, no matter what any of we other members type or try to explain..it makes no difference whatsoever.

The fact that 25,00+ Auctiva third party auctions go up successfully makes no difference in your view whatsoever.

If I have problems with a service, I will note if others aren't having problems. If they aren't then I know it's on my side of the issue. There must be something I need to tweak, or change in preferences or something that will get issue taken care of as versus theirs which isn't having a problem.

Done.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.