Skip to main content

Reply to "Title above pic is Wrong!"

Hi Community,

I have some information about this behavior that I think may be helpful to some users that have been contributing to this thread.

When you are creating a new listing from an existing saved listing and you enter a new title during that process, the "Template Title" field will automatically be updated to reflect the new title you have entered IF the title and template title fields were the same in the original saved listing you started working from.

If you are creating a new listing from a saved listing in which the contents of the “Title” and “Template Title” fields differ, the “Template Title” field will NOT be automatically updated to reflect the new title that you enter for the listing and you will then have to update the “Template Title” field manually if you would like them to match.

If the behavior you see is different than I described here, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the “My Account” tab and clicking the “File Support Case” option, and we will look into that for you.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.