Skip to main content

Reply to "To Auctiva MikeD"

I gotta' say that the 'List of user cases' icon that states 'Hold - Proposed resolution We have sent you a resolution and are awaiting your response' is both frustrating and confusing and boders on insulting. I'm voicing this opinion as a suggestion, not as a wholly negative comment. The user gets only a memo stating the matter is being worked on while the Icon definition indicates Auctiva is waiting on information from ME to complete the process. In fact no resolution was proposed to ME and my query as to what information was required from me goes un answered. It seems to me many people have problems and some may be resolved by better definitions of the process. I may be way off base here, does anybody get the same felling or am I the only one waiting a week for their listings to be imported. If I were told from the begining it would take 7-10 days I would just kick back and say "Let 'er rip guys. Give me a shout when yer' done instead of pulling my hair out wondering why I missing a good weekend for managing my listings (even though I have items in my Store Window I can't change to the items I have newly listed to place in the Window). I also have not used Auctiva listing service, still preferring TL2 because I know it works, clunky at times, but predictably. Wow ME Mike! Make me WANT to drop TurboLister by showing me Auctiva is a better product. Just my 2 cents.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.