Skip to main content

Reply to "To Auctiva MikeD"

Turbo Lister is Free to use. When I want extra pictures I can insert one line of html code and get the added pictures. My problem is if something is not working the value of Free is null and void. I'm dubious of using the Auctiva Listing feature because I can't get my exisitng listings to appear in my Auctiva listings. So far about half of my listings have been imported. I've been waiting 18 days to use Auctiva so I can't really say if it's better than TL2, yet. So far it hasn't been very hard to use, what parts I have available to me, but getting to the point to be able to use that has been frustating and little to no imput from Auctiva except for Mike from here. I keep getting "be patient" notices on my problem ticket. If I was told from the beginning that it would take 2-3 weeks, I would sit back and wait.

Has anybody used Auctiva to generate reports, inventory, when listings end, categories etc. TL2 is a far from perfect product, partly the reason I'm trying Auctiva, the store window is the main attraction of course. TL2 eats memory on my computer, necessitating a restart every 1/2 hour or so with intensive use. I can get a one minute DL of up to the date listings status with TL2 though and print individual categories, date or dollar value structured lists. I would LOVE to do all with one program. For the price you can't beat the Store Window. It's just plain AWESOME. I just want to be able to access it for the listings I want to use.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.