Skip to main content

Reply to "To Danno: Different Spacing Issues when post to Ebay"

Hi,

I looked at the listing and the code. If it's the left-shifted with right-space-void problem that I'm seeing, it's due to the main table not being centered.

Here's the code in the listing:

<br>. <table height="950" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="746" border="0">

Tables are automatically left aligned, unless you use the align attribute, e.g. align="center". If you add that to the table, it should correct that visual problem.

Oh, and that "." following the <br> apparently is in the description text and explains the period you see at the top left above the banner. That's due to the [DESCRIPTION] tag being placed above the banner in the template code (at very beginning). That's an odd placement for that tag?

Also, I see one IMAGE1_ORG tag, but it looks like you need 2 for the 2 images (side-by-side), unless that's a fixed element for all versions of use for this template? Same for the lower description and seller details, which are normally where the tags are used for those fill-ins by the one-page lister.

I can see by the Scrolling Gallery that this template is used for all the chrome plates with the the only variation being the model badge. With that in mind, I can see why you've set the template up as is. However, future flexibility for other types of plates or accessories isn't to difficult to achieve with some minor adjustments.

Danno
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.