Skip to main content

Reply to "Today's Auctiva Site Update - 12-15-2010"

quote:
Originally posted by lauraslastditch:
I am interested in signing up for one of the prepayment plans. From Tony's description, it sounds like if I'm already an Auctiva subscriber, the prepayment contract will start right away. What, then, happens to the rest of the month I've already paid for?

Another question: May I cancel and get a prorated refund, or change back to the regular plan and get a prorated refund?

Thanks,

Laura
Hi Laura,

The prepaid plan will start right away. Assuming you are already subscribing to a paid plan, the system will prorate the month that you switch in so that you would be only be billed for a partial month..e.g.however many days you were on the monthly plan before you switched...at the monthly rate.

Please do keep in mind that we bill in arrears...e.g. when you are billed on the first of the month, the billing you receive covers the prior month's time...not the month the bill appears in. So if you switch today to a prepaid plan, you will still be billed in January for the 29 days in December that you were on the monthly plan.

As to your question on cancellation...if you cancel after you signup for a prepaid plan, we will prorate...but not at the discounted rate. We will figure the value of time that was used on the prepaid plan at the undiscounted monthly rate, and subtract that from what was paid for the plan to compute what the prorated refund would be.

Hope this helps.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.