Skip to main content

Reply to "Today's Gas Prices"

The purpose is, If no one or a great majority of people don't buy gas for one day it will put a big dent in the profit the gas companies make for that day and gets there attention that Americans are feed up with the gas companies refusing to put out more production of fuel, Because they are making a huge profit by not increasing the output. Most people right now think it is because fuel cost per barrel is high. Thats a lie if any one follows the market they will see that the price of a barrel is about $50 per barrel which is about the same cost it was when gas was about 1.95 gal. I just don't thinks its fair that we should suffer at our cost for uncontrolled gas prices. This strike is just a statement to refineries that we are tired of being used to fill their pockets. I worked back in the nineteen nineties. It helped drop gas prices $.30 per gal. Why wont it work now.
However I do think If this one day does not affect the gas prices I think it should be more like one day every week. Smile

And once again Rick Thanks for resopnding
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.