Skip to main content

Reply to "TONS of Auctiva users images gone on Ebay.."

Hold on a second. Sure, it is FREE but that is only because THEY MAKE MONEY by selling shipping insurance. Auctiva is a business and isn't doing this for kicks, but to MAKE MONEY.

They should realize that Sunday is a HUGE day for auctions closing and being listed and the engineers that they had to "call in on their day off" should already be on duty JUST IN CASE anything like this were to ever happen.

I would GLADLY pay to use Auctiva as long as they were accountable when things go wrong like this because it would ensure that they would be trying as hard as possible to prevent things like this from happening.

quote:
Originally posted by cyber-shopper2000:
You are so right! We don't have a right to beat you guys us like we are. We're just frustrated and REACT without thinking what you guys offer us for FREE. Thanks so much and I feel 1 inch tall for attacking. We are so sorry that your engineering dept has to come in on their day off.

Again.... I'm very very sorry for being such a pain. I need to learn some patience and that it's not a perfect world. Smile
quote:
Originally posted by lmdean:
Here's the reply I got from support:

I am sincerely sorry that you have had this experience. We have had a technical issue with our image servers that took place in the last half an hour but we haven’t identified the cause yet. Our engineering department has been called in from their days off and is working on the problem right now.

In Auctiva's defense, it's a great service for FREE. This is the first issue that's effected me in at least 6 months. For those that say they are losing money, etc... how does that amount compare to what you would have spent on Vendio each month? Free services have their tradeoffs. I don't think anyone has the right to complain too much.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.