Skip to main content

Reply to "Too many issues - closing Auctiva account"

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. If you have not done so already, I would strongly recommend contacting our customer support team to see if we can help you through the problems you are experiencing, which can be done by completing the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

I believe the issue described by okanagan sunshine as "jumps everywhere" is a known issue that causes the cursor to jump to the description editor when a user clicks many of the buttons on the listing creation page (such as Post, Save, Preview, and Select an Image) after working within the description editor. This issue is currently expected to be resolved with our next site update at the end of this month, but it is possible it will be addressed sooner.

Also, Live Chat is typically available from 9 AM to 6 PM PT, Monday through Friday. It is online as I am writing this message so, if you would like to get ahold of someone through the Live Chat system, you should be able to do so at this time or during the aforementioned time period on another day.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.