Skip to main content

Reply to "Too many issues - closing Auctiva account"

Rebecca,
I'll turn in the request for the change, that will solve some of my confusion issues, seeing both names as right now I fear my login and perhaps old ebay name will show up on an auction page.

As far as profiles go, I think the issue is I don't understand them. Looked around in help today but not much further along.

When I'm creating an auction, I would choose the Master profile as my current ebay name and it would mess up my auction. I finally got to where I just chose "kaedyns_kloset" where I chose the theme and didn't have to add any extra item details. Could you give me a brief explanation of profiles such as the master one and what other ones one may have.

I understand about progress and I have really enjoyed creating the auctions in Auctiva that I did last night and today. Much, much faster for each auction than Auction Boutique will ever be I imagine.

Auctiva will also take out the step of having to use Turbo Lister if I am correct in my thinking...if so, that's another HUGE time saver. I have an IT background so I understand glitches and know everyone has them, and I under proactive responses and quick responses and sometimes when one's hands are tied. And I love change when it's for the better. So far...I'm happy, understanding a little more every day.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.