Skip to main content

Reply to "Trying to change to new Paypal address"

Hello again,

Please be aware that our agents respond to tickets in the order that they arrive and you can check the email address on file with your Auctiva account as well as using the Check Support Case option from under the Help tab of the Auctiva site after you have logged in for responses.

I did some testing in my own account and was able to change the Paypal email address in Saved Listings both using the Advanced Edit tool in bulk and in individual listings and the data saved as expected - but this would have no effect on the Business Policies as all of that data is stored on eBay and would need to be changed on eBay.  After the changes had been made on eBay you would then need to log in to Auctiva and select "eBay" from the My Account menu and then click on the "Update eBay Preferences" button, which will then update the policy data in your Auctiva account.  This would then use the current eBay data in your Auctiva account, but if you haven't updated the policies and then Auctiva, our system would be using the data from the last update to your Auctiva account.

So, if you are using eBay business policies in your listings, the data in those policies will be applied to your listings when you select the policies - as we have it stored since your last update.  But if you are saying that you are making changes to the data in Saved Listings in your Auctiva account and then clicking to Save the listing and the data is not saving in Auctiva, we'd need to have a look in your account (assuming that your Business Policy data is up to date as noted above) .  You would want to include the steps you take in the support case as well as some sample listings where this issue occurs so we can take a look to see what is going on.

- Craig

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.