Skip to main content

Reply to "Turbo Lister to Auctiva Questions please. ."

Mike. thanks for your detailed response. Of course, you know me. . another question (you know I over think things).

The below part of your note is intriguing since I figure I will have at least 1,000-1500 listings when I get finished with this (which will be a work in progress I am sure. I really hate to sound stupid but am clueless about csv files. IF I through turbo regular old turbo way and do listings, then i would not physically post them to ebay, I would export to auctiva? will I need anything special to get them to export to auctiva? (other than directions you gave). I am sure I will have more questions, but this could be a timesaver that I was not aware of.

The only situation I can think of where using our Upload from File tool to upload these listings into Auctiva directly from Turbo Lister would be if you were dealing with such a large volume of listings that even importing them 250 at a time from the Closed Listings page would be a time intensive task.

Also, knew you were going to drop no hints on the package we hope to open this year! Wink
Thanks again.

Vickie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.