Skip to main content

Reply to "Turbo Lister to Auctiva Questions please. ."

Hello again Vickie,

My previous response to your post was based on my understanding that you would actually be posting these listings directly to eBay through Turbo Lister but that you would then need to repost some or all of the items through Auctiva once those came to an end.

However, you could also just create your listing details in Turbo Lister while you are on the road without actually post them to eBay and then import those to Auctiva using our Upload from File tool so you could post them through Auctiva the first time.

Regardless of whether you have posted the items to eBay through Turbo Lister or not, you should be able to export the listing details you created in Turbo Lister to a CSV file and then upload those listing details into Auctiva using our Upload from File tool using the process I mentioned above.

If you export a CSV file from Turbo Lister and open the file, it will basically just look like a spreadsheet in which each row is a listing and each column contains the details of a different listing component. Our Upload from File tool will automatically extract the listing data from the CSV file and created saved listings using that information.

The only other thing I can think of to mention is that you would not be able to incorporate certain things like Auctiva templates and seller details profiles into the listings you create through Turbo Lister so, in order to add those options to the listings you post through Auctiva, you would need to add them to the saved listings you create from your CSV file.

Both of those listing design elements are things that can be applied in bulk using the "Find and Replace" button on the Auctiva Saved Listings page though.

Feel free to let me know if you have any additional questions about this. Hopefully I didn't just add another layer of confusion.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.