Skip to main content

Reply to "unable to upload photos"

Thanks for response...I have spent a lot of time and money trying to figure out what to do here. I showed the repair personnel at 4 different totally unconnected places the link. All said NO, one said HE__ NO!!!! that I am playing with fire to do this. Since I am probably going to purchase new computer...I do not want to disable things that could breach my security on it and probably void any warranty on it.

I specifically had them them click the link for this and all agreed this was not something anyone should do. I have been told by repair people in different places NOT to sandbox this that is breaches my security. I was told is it never safe to sandbox rather than have in trusted. Now is the information I am getting inaccurate?

Now...question...what is the deal with Internet explorer 10....I have been told that I need to update to that that I am not secure on this computer using without update....is auctiva system updated so that is useable at this point??? For listing and photos.

I am obviously confused on mixed advise with this sandbox vs trusted.

So if IE 10 is ready to roll, I will use that, even though IE has its own issues.

Thanks for you help, I will also write to support as issue is still going on.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.