Skip to main content

Reply to "unable to upload photos"

Since I did do the disable the first time this came up....shortly after that is when I started MAJOR problems and my anti-virus and malware were showing trojans & malware even when scanning 2 and 3 times a day, so went back and enabled at advise of several repair people.

All agreed that ANY security issues should always be updated and NEVER disabled.

********Another issue that is big since I am thinking new computer ...I have been told by several stores I have visited that disabling this or other security measures and not updating to latest security, totally VOIDS ANY warranty you have on your computer...whether it be STORE, OUTSIDE VENDOR OR MANUFACTURER warranty.

I did "unblock this time", several times in last few days and notification of proxy server came up and would not let me load. Auctiva support did not address the proxy server at all so not sure how that plays in, as that is all new.

However, auctiva needs ONE browser AT least that is fully functioning.

Ok...here is latest word from support when I mentioned they were dancing around the issue of IE 10 working in all functions.

quote:
I would like to inform you that there are two versions of IE 10. There is a touch mode version, which will have issues with our uploader. And they offer an option called "view on desktop". If you use that version of the browser the uploader should work for you. For details on how to use that option please check your Windows help files.

If you use "view on desktop" version of IE 10 then you should be able to create and post your items to eBay, upload images without any issue.

I am confused???...there is only one version of desktop internet explorer 10. There is NO web based online version is there? Not sure what auctiva is saying, any ideas??

Auctiva....are you saying it is totally SAFE, no worries, to go to sandbox versus trusted?

Auctiva, what is status of IE 10 and/or IE 10 desktop? Is it FULLY functioning or not? I mean photos, editor, all functions tools for listing etc.,

Hate to be pushy...but really feeling like I am getting thrown back & forth like a volleyball on this.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.