Skip to main content

Reply to "Unsold relisted listings are not staying deleted."

I'll post the updates (basically no comprehension yet of the issue) since my last post:
Posted Monday, 6/21/2010 1:52 AM

Hello,

Thank you for following up with us regarding this matter. I would like to clarify you one think please elaborate are you trying to delete the scheduled listings from scheduled listing page or you are trying to delete the closed listing from closed listing page of your Auctiva account.

In the meanwhile, if you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to let me know, and I’ll be happy to continue assisting you.

Sincerely,
Auctiva Support.

Customer

Posted Tuesday, 6/22/2010 5:32 AM

I am deleting the listings that have been relisted from the scheduled listing pages. this is how we ensure that the listings have actually relisted.
Todd K.
Support

Posted Tuesday, 6/22/2010 12:03 PM

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter. I am sorry to hear that you are having this difficulty. Can you indicate the item numbers of listings that you have deleted and for which they have returned? I will need to try to reproduce this behavior before I can forward it to our engineering department.

I will await your response.

Sincerely,

Todd K.
Auctiva Customer Support

Customer

Posted Wednesday, 6/23/2010 7:54 AM

It is every listing in the scheduled listings that has relisted. Please look at the community thread and perhaps that will explain it better. I'll post your response in that forum so it is easy enough to find and since there are many other interested parties.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.