Skip to main content

Reply to "Unsold relisted listings are not staying deleted."

Hi Community,

Thanks for letting us know about this. As the responses from support that have been posted here indicated, we have been aware for quite some time that our system will re-import listings that have been deleted from the Closed Listings page. This is on our list of things to consider changing with a future site update, but we do not have any imminent plans to do so at this time.

I gather from the comments here that the issue has become more prominent since our last site update and that appears to be the result of some tuning we have done to our reconcile services which are responsible for making sure the listing data in our user’s accounts are synchronized with that on eBay.

We have brought these reports to the attention of our engineering team and, while I will update this thread to let you know if I hear otherwise, I don’t have any expectation that this will change in the near future. Unfortunately, in this case, making one aspect of our service better seemed to make another issue stand out more.

For those of you who may have been deleting items from your Closed Listings page once they have been relisted to ensure you don't relist them again, you might want to consider creating a folder for closed listings that have already been relisted instead. Then, you could move your closed listings to that folder once you have relisted them so you know they have already been relisted.

We apologize for any inconveniences this change in behavior has caused, but we hope this information helps you to know what you need to do from here.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.