Skip to main content

Reply to "Upcoming eBay Policy Changes & How Auctiva Is Helping"

Smile I so appreciate Auctiva for all that you do and provide for us. I'm so grateful for your services. It seems like ebay has changed so much lately, even on my Auctiva store's link now goes to my ebay's My World page and not to my Auctiva Store page and that's not Auctiva's fault, I know you would prefer it to go to my Auctiva Store page. I just wanted to say Thank you Auctiva for always being there and for making updates so quickly for the newest ebay policies, for us sellers. I wish all the newest ebay changes would go back to the way they were. Things worked better and it's like we've lost sales and customer's since all of the newest changes. I don't see the point for changing so much. I think for those who live outside of America have it better on ebay since they don't pay to ship to us, so that undercuts us also. I've always loved selling on ebay but I'm kind of disappointed in all the new changes. I'm proud of Auctiva for doing so much and working so hard to get our listings compliant. I don't know how I would have made all those changes myself, so thank you again.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.