Skip to main content

Reply to "Update for Sizes in Several Clothing Categories so they match with ebay system"

Vickie,

We are going to be conducting our next site update next Tuesday but I'm still not sure if we will be able to get a fix for this issue incorporated into that update. I still plan on updating you through your open support case when the issue has been addressed or I can get an estimate of when that will happen though.

The problem is not that we cannot access the complete list of eBay recommended values for the categories in question, although I realize it appears that way.

The lists of eBay recommended values that we are getting for those attributes contain values with special characters in them that our system is currently unable to handle and we will have to make a code change to make it so all of the values appear and are available for selection.

As long as you know what you need to enter in those cases, you should be able to work around the problem by selecting the "Enter your Own" option and typing the desired value into the provided field. I realize it is not as quick as selecting it from a list, but you should still be able to get the same result.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.