Skip to main content

Reply to "Upgrades to image/listing navigation"

Hi no10pin,

I have still not received any new information about the issue that was causing the “Post” and “Schedule” buttons not to show up at the end of the “Basic Edit” process, but I am no longer able to reproduce that behavior at this point in time so perhaps it was addressed as a result of a related change.

I was not previously aware of the issue causing that particular “Schedule” option to fail, but I was able to reproduce that (assuming you received a generic error that said “An error has occurred during the processing of your request...”) and have forwarded the details to our technical team for investiation.

I did not encounter a similar error when using the “Post” button on the same interface nor when using the similar”Bulk Edit” option that is available on the old version of the Saved Listings page though, so I believe you will be able to workaround the issue using one of those options for the time being.

On the other hand, I have not been able to reproduce the issue you described in which the “Quantity” fields get cleared one after removing an item from the list, so we will need to look into that further to determine what may be causing that in your case.

Please contact our Customer Support team about that issue directly from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will look into it further. It seems like it may only occur under very specific circumstances, so it would be great if you can provide us with as much information as possible that may help us reproduce the behavior.

We apologize for the continued difficulties.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.