Skip to main content

Reply to "Uploading Of Pictures Not Working"

Michael D,

I just reviewed your account and see that you still have about 5000 images in the Deleted Images folder within your account. These images will all be permanently deleted soon as well unless you go to into your Deleted Images page and restore the ones you still need.

We are only permanently deleting images that have been marked as deleted and are on your Deleted Images page so I am confident that you would not have any more images disappear if you were to restore all the images that are currently on your Deleted Images page.

While I understand that you could have deleted all of these images deliberately and may not want to restore them, given the experience you have been describing thus far, it seems fairly likely that there are images in the Deleted Images folder that are pending permanent deletion that you are still using.

If you would like to restore any of the images that are currently in his Deleted Images folder, he can do so by first mousing over the "Images" tab within your account and selecting the "Deleted" option. From there, you’d need to check the boxes next to the images he would like to delete and click the "Restore" button on the top of the page.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.