Skip to main content

Reply to "UPLOADING PICTURES AND ENABLE OPTIONAL GALLERY SUGGESTIONS. ."

A vote from me for lookandbuyme's second suggestion, also for the first suggestion in some form. What a time-saver!

After choosing one's Auctiva images in the appropriate image folder from often hundreds of images (i.e. page after page of "select image" pages), I would suggest two alternatives if one then chooses to add optional eBay gallery images:
ONE: Use the chosen Auctiva images as the optional eBay gallery images
TWO: Choose optional eBay gallery images independently of the chosen Auctiva images

Only if one chooses the second option should the boxes for choosing the eBay gallery images pop up.

If one chooses the first option, the eBay gallery images should always be the same as the Auctiva images. If one plays around with the choice of Auctiva images, the eBay gallery images must follow.

I suspect the only people using optional eBay gallery images are those sellers selling in categories where the feature is free on eBay, and I suspect almost all of those sellers would choose option ONE above. So perhaps as lookandbuyme also feels the second option above is not needed at all?

But if this is difficult to implement (and I can see that it's not just a finger click away), a suggestion which would be some slight improvement:

On the "select images" pages, put the page navigator (like 1.2.3.4 ) on the top of the page as well as on the bottom. Then when selecting Auctiva images one can mentally note which page the images are on, and when later selecting (the same) eBay gallery images one could jump right to the relevant page of images. That will save a little time, and perhaps not too hard to implement Wink!

Patrick
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.