Skip to main content

Reply to "url from practiceboard...help me pleeze..."

We don't have access to view your saved listings... That's why we suggest you paste what you get from the "GET HTML" fuction into the Practiceboard so that we can take a look at what you are doing...

Anyway, feeling generous today I decided to do a little creation of my own so you could get an idea of what this can look like.

Check out this URL:

http://www.practiceboard.com/?4793328

You'll see that I took a free pic from the web and uploaded it to Auctiva and then I'm using it as a graphic in a pseudo logo that I created.

I've intentially left on the borders in a few of the tables so you can see what the positioning commands do to how things appear.

Essentially, you could do up some HTML just like this, and paste it in in your Description area and you'd have that Logo look you are going for... Just substitue your own Text and Pictures and you are all set...

The picture in this Logo is actually 1024x768, but I've shrunk it's display size in the IMG tag...as is shown. If I was doing this for real, I would have cropped and resized the photo down to 100x120 so that it would load quicker, etc...

Hope that little bit of code gets you going. Let me know if you need any more help...

Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.