Skip to main content

Reply to "Use of Saved Folder & Closed Folder on listing/relisting"

I have determined,that a choice must be made once a person has imported auctions from eBay to Auctiva whether to continue on with the eBay auction format or switch over to the Auctiva (with its nice templates) which is an eventual certainty. If we switch to Auctiva we do possibly lose one week of free relists.

I do this and import the Closed auctions to the Saved auctions and put on my Auctiva template, item specifics, update shipping which has to be done anyway now that our listings will expire when the new rates are in effect, etc.

Now, if when my Auctiva template auctions expire I relist in bulk from Closed assuming no changes. If a change is necessary I relist individually, clicking on the eBay Listing Number and inside the eBay listing click on Relist which will bring me to the screens to modify the existing Auctiva template.

In short, list from Saved and relist (and modify) from closed, whether eBay listings or Auctiva.

Now get someone to certify what I have said is correct for I have only been with Auctiva for a few days.

Ellie
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.