Skip to main content

Reply to "useless at html - can you help -please"

quote:
I would still like a jazzier ad format. This one was given to me years ago by a friend (since departed) and I think that I have changed it too much - should have saved the original, right? Thanks, Michelle

Hi Michelle,

I had a look at your template and revamped it up a bit. Here is the new one for you. Hope you like it ?

http://www.practiceboard.com/?2647882

What you have to do now is to save it into auctiva and use it as your master template.

It will give you 160 size thumbnail pictures on the left that will open up bigger for the buyer when they click on the thumbnails. Your description information will automatically be imported into the description box. Your shipping and payment info needs to be MADE ! and saved in your "shipping profile."

then your shipping info will also be imported into the "ship-pay-details" box on the new template.

Here are some instructions on how to save the new template in to your auctiva account:

1) click on the link # above.
2) right click your mouse over the html coding, and press " Select ALL " when the html is blue, right click that and click " COPY "

3)Have your auctiva account open
4)Click on the " BLUE LISTING TAB"
5)Scroll down to the section where it reads
"Custom Templates" (right side)
6)Click on the "CREATE" button
7)Under "Template Name" call it MASTER ? or
whatever you want.
8)Below this is a large white box. Right click
your mouse and click on "PASTE"

9)All of the new html coding will now be in
your box.
10) IMPORTANT INFO HERE !!! NEVER CLICK ON VIEW
DESIGN EDITOR !! IT WILL CHANGE THE HTML
CODING. AND SCREW UP YOUR CUSTOM MADE
TEMPLATE

11) On the left hand side near the bottom of
the page you will see a box which says
"CHOOSE IMAGE TYPE" click on
"Original Image URLS "

12) Now click on the bottom where it says
"SAVE AS NEW "

You should then see a confirmation that your template has been saved as new. Now, when you go to make your new ebay auction. You will select this new Master, (or what ever you called it) template and attach it to your auction.

Hope this makes sense ? let me know how you get on.

Good luck, Carol.

Smile
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.