Skip to main content

Reply to "Using Upload from a file"

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry to hear that, although I appreciate you mentioning it. I was able to find the support case you are referring to and discovered that the suggestion to update the Upload from File tool to support the eBay Motors - Parts & Accessories was forwarded to me, but I had not quite reached that message yet. In any event, I'll make sure and review this with my team.

It actuallly looked to me like that tool did not support listings for the eBay Motors - Parts & Accessories site to me at a glance as well, but I then decided to test out the system and found that it worked as I described in my previous message.

I am not aware of any resources that list the numeric codes used for regular eBay categories nor eBay store categories either, but the regular category numbers that you would use will show up in the "Category #" on the Auctiva lister page once you have chosen the category in question using the "Browse" or "Search" tools.

On the other hand, the only way I know of to get the numberic codes used to identify your eBay store categories in a CSV upload would be to create test listings that use your eBay store categories through Turbo Lister, export them in CSV format, and review the resulting file to see which numbers were used.

I'm going to update your support case in a few minutes and you are welcome to write back to me through that support case if you need any further assistance with this.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.