Skip to main content

Reply to "Verizon issue"

Hi Community,

Thanks for taking the time to share your concerns with us. I understand that you, along with many other Verizon internet customers, have been experiencing slowness and/or timeouts when using our website recently and that you would simply like the issue to be resolved, regardless of who is at fault.

Of course, we would also like this issue to be resolved as soon as possible but, unfortunately, our ability to impact the resolution of the issue is relatively limited due to the nature of this specific issue.

We have already raised this issue through Cogent, and they have assured us that they have escalated the issue to Verizon directly and are working with them to ensure the issue is resolved as soon as possible.

We have not yet received an indication of when this issue may be address, but we will post further updates on the issue to this thread as additional information becomes available.

I will be sure to keep you all posted through this thread as additional information becomes available, and I hope to have some more encouraging news for you soon. We apologize for the inconveniences this is causing!

-Mike
Last edited by auctivamiked
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.