Skip to main content

Reply to "Verizon issue"

One more thing....

I took the liberty of actually calling Cogent to inquire about their "problems" with Verizon... they were quite honest in stating that Verizon "throttles them down" on a regular basis. I was told they have had so many problems in this area they have escalated the situation from "tech support" to "Executive" action required from Cogent.

ALSO... very clear was the thought that this problem isn't going to resolve itself any time soon... they are dealing with contractual relationships, financial issues and all sorts of complications.

So Auctiva.... now is the time to change providers, not because a bunch of your subscribers are upset but because the situation in which you find yourself is NOT going to be resolved through a technical fix. This is a corporate problem between Cogent and Verizon... two VERY large dogs fighting in a very small cage.

It's time for you to cut your losses and move your operation to a new provider rather than sit around waiting for some corporate miracle to happen.

I'll be waiting for your "LOG IN Page" announcement indicating your PERMANENT fix has occurred. I won't wait long and I'm thinking nobody else will either.

Thank you for years of great service.... and thank you for grabbing this bull by the horns and wrestling it to the ground within the next week. There are thousands of listings and $$$$$ riding on your decision to take immediate action.
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.